Some of the biggest benefits of using Ecommerce solution Shopify are:
- It doesn’t require users to purchase additional solutions or worry about technical aspects while running ecommerce business.
- Shopify is an all-inclusive ecommerce software that offers much more than a great shopping experience. It offers Customer relationship management (CRM) tools in order to manage customers. Also, it offers content management system (CMS) which allows you to insert additional pages on your ecommerce website, enrich it with multimedia, and even you can have a full-featured blog. Moreover, using Shopify enables you to connect apps that you already use via third-party integration.
- This ecommerce platform takes care of security side and infrastructure of your ecommerce websites. The servers are not fast only but also assure a 99.94% uptime. This guarantees that your ecommerce store is always live and users-accessible.
- Since installation of system upgrades are automated, so there is no need to worry about manual installation of updated features.
- Shopify also assures that company performs daily backups of all data automatically in its secure servers to protect data accessibility. With Shopify, you don’t need to worry about customers’ and business’ information since they are safe with 24/7 monitoring, Level 1 Payment Card Industry (PCI) compliance for secure credit card processing, and a 256-bit SSL certificate for data protection.
- If you need any help using Shopify, you can easily get in touch with a live person. Their dedicated support team is available 24/7 to provide assistance when you need it. Business owners can reach to their fast, accessible and friendly support team via live chat, phone and email. In case, the Shopify’s representatives are busy, they never exceed their estimated wait time longer than ten minutes.
- For those who want to resolve their issues on their own, Shopify’s library has it all. It includes self-help resources such as knowledge base of frequently asked questions, tutorials and user guides from the Shopify manual. You can connect with Shopify community where you can ask questions and get answers from Shopify users.
- Shopify also offers Shopify’s approved experts that help you with ins and outs of ecommerce business, help you while building your online store, enhance engagement and grow your customer base.
- Canadian company Shopify is also expanding with a new product called ‘Shopify Plus’. It is specially designed for big companies and high-volume customers. This is made to help companies that grow with platform.
Merits of an Open-Source #EcommercePlatform
— etoileinfosolutions (@etoileindia) 17 de mayo de 2018